ARCADE is a patented spatial audio codec that allows encoding scene-based 3D audio over stereo with no additional metadata required. It allows encoding sources with height in a fully spherical manner. Its decoder is virtually able to decode to any 3D or 2D audio format, for example first-order or higher-order spherical harmonics ( FOA, HOA), VBAP, Surround, Binaural with or without head-tracking etc. The decoder also works as an upmixer for any stereo content, to any of the formats it can decode to.
For commercial information and inquiries, please contact us here or via our contact form on the homepage of this website.
ARCADE is backward compatible
- with supports: CD, Cassette, Vinyl…
- with compression formats: Ogg Vorbis / Opus, MP3, AAC…
- with stereo hardware: Jack, optical…
- with stereo broadcast systems: TV, FM Radio…
ARCADE is content compatible
- Stereo compatibility
- Partial matrixed-surround compatibility
- Upmix any stereo content to 3D or 2D formats
ARCADE is suitable for a wide range of applications
- Rendering multiple 3D formats from the same audio asset: home-theater, personalized binaural with headtracking etc.
- Embedded decoding for headphone: head-tracked, personalized binaural rendering from a stereo analog stream
- 360 video or audio distribution
- VR/AR game engines: sound asset storage, 3D rendering…
- Telecom, Telepresence, Teleconference
- Car audio systems
ARCADE Tech Preview plugins
Download the ARCADE Tech Preview plugins, available for free as AAX and VST plugins for macOS, and experience the possibilities of the ARCADE codec on your Mac.
Please subscribe to our newsletter or our social networks’ news feeds to stay tuned.